Establishments

Next to the ancient Pieve of Gavi, a post Romanesque building which dates back to 1100 AD and which is now national monument, the old farmhouse stands at the Piani della Pieve. It was built in 1700 and named ‘Il Rocchin’ from the name of one of its old owners.

The farm is in the village of Gavi, on the left bank of the Lemme stream valley, in an area full of tradition and historic and cultural charms which through the provincial capital marks the natural Apennine divide between Piedmont and Liguria and is easily reachable from big towns like Genoa, Turin and Milan but not only them thanks to the position excellently served by roads and highways. How to reach us…

Nowadays Il Rocchin farm is run by the second generation of Zerbos family. Angelo and Francesca inherited from their father Bruno the passion for wine-growing and now they collaborate with him with competence and expertise in the vineyards running, cellar work, administrative management and reception respectively giving an innovative boost and the will to work at the best to let their farm be known because it is the history of their family.